- Awesome things you didn’t know you could do with social media – part two, Pinterest.
- Awesome things you didn’t know you could do with social media: Part One – Facebook.
- Video Viral’s – The best way for Quick and easy advertising?
- Effin villagers riled over Facebook ban
- New Google+ Ad Shows Off The Social Network’s Biggest Problem
Calm Logic Archives
Tagsblackberry strategy social media marketing blogs brand facebook business business engagement facebook facebook google+ twitter financial gaming glitch google+ ios ipad ipad tablet ipod touch like liked likes linkedin managing marketers facebook twitter social networks marketing media mistakes social media mobile devices growth twitter facebook network networking networks public revenue roi. return on investment security sensitive sins social social media social media managers business social media roi investment business sales new client marketing budgets technical tube twitter work workflow you youtube
Monthly Archives: August 2011
I’ve been deeply immersed in Google Plus for the last week or so, not only following what’s being said about the service but actually using it, kicking the tires and making observations along the way. For what it’s worth, I … Continue reading
I’ve been ranting for some time about the disconnect between PR and social media, and particularly between PR and blogger outreach. In the evolution of social media, somehow blogger outreach became equated with public relations’ pitching to journalists, and so … Continue reading